At the Campsite there are 12 simple but cosy cottages with 4 or 6 beds ( the beds are mostly bunk beds.) The cottages do all have a hob (no stove), fridge, coffee brewer, kettle, kitchen-ware, pillows and blankets.
For the time being we can offer one fully allergy friendly cottage with disabled access.
There is no water or drain available in the cottages, but there is a water discharge nearby and also shower and WC facilities in the Service block. The cottage is available from 5 PM and check out is at noon.
|Cottage – 4 beds||550 SEK||3 500 SEK|
|Cottage – 6 beds||650 SEK||4 200 SEK|
- Bed linen is not provided but can be hired for a cost of 35 SEK/set at Reception.
- No animals or smoking are allowed!
- Cleaning of the house is done by the guest- if not done properly a fine will be added. Please follow instructions for cleaning the cottage before departure.
Which cottage will be your favorite? We can offer you a stay at the house where Joe Hill was born 2016 wasthe 100th anniversary of his execution. You can stay at the house in which he was born or in the “Storage house”. Read more about Joe Hill under History
- Wash the dishes, dry and put back in thecupboards and shelves.
- Empty water from kettle and other water containers
- Wipe all surfaces like table, chairs, and window pane and kitchen area.
- Wipe mirror
- Brush off and wash all floors
- Fresh’n up bedcovers and pillows.
- Take out the rubbish
- To put it simply: – Leave the cottage as you would like to find it!